Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sick Days..

I got sick over the weekend.. and gave myself a working out break. Which is good for my body to recover, but bad for my weight loss goal. I'm feeling a lot better today, but still didn't go to the gym. In fact, it's been a WHOLE WEEK since I worked out!!!

Tomorrow I am getting back on track and getting my butt to the gym! It might have to wait til after I get done with an exam at 4 (instead of between classes like I was doing before) but I AM going to go!

I did step onto my wii fit yesterday to see what the damage was from not working out. Turns out I weighed exactly the same! At least this week off hasn't set me back. And at 181lbs, I am still on track for my pound a week goal! Only 11 pounds to go until I am only overweight, and not obese.

Because I did kinda stop going to the gym, I am waiting to give myself my 4 week reward. If I go Tuesday-Friday for 2 weeks from today, I will schedule that mani-pedi I decided to give myself,


Keep up your workout routines and keep eating healthy!! I believe we can all become healthier! if you need a workout buddy, or wanna make a healthier meal than dorm food or frozen pizza sometime.. let me know!! Supporting each other is the best way to stay on track. Keep rocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment